Friday, November 26, 2010

I.T and Hindi Songs......

I wonder some time how life wud be in an I.T company if hindi songs were not there in our life. A regular day starts......gr8 software professionals walk into the floor and takes there seat......have u ever wondered what exactly they r thinking......I will give you a clue.......

"Where exactly is my ipod???????"

Next question though is....

"Where the hell is my f**&$*% manager? Is my sitting position visible from his/her seat???"

The moment this is confirmed that his angel of seating arrangement is guarded from the view of the nagging,overly hyper active manager.....the chair bends back at the angle of around 155 degree and in goes the head phones in the ears.........and sunidhi chauhan,kailash kherr,rahat somebody or the other starts their melodious rendering.........and it goes on and on........


Sometimes I seriously wonder which is more important product of microsoft......words or media player.............i think its very difficult to choose..............

The media player goes on playing and sometimes u start hearing songs u had never had any idea that it ever existed and sometimes u start wondering what the hell u are hearing.......

But the songs are definitely the saviours...........sometimes from sleep.....sometimes from the wierd talks all around u that u know nothing of and also understand nothing of...........and sometimes its the best way to show that u r working so deeply that u cant hear anyone else.......and bliv me guys....it works...works big tym.

So.....if only for saving all our asses in the I.T industry.....I wanna thank all the hard working ppl who makes,sings and cooks up these awesome songs...........THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment